Make A Toy Box Donation This Christmas
We want to create and send more Toy Boxes to young carers across Australia this Christmas. A tax-deductible donation of $260 will deliver a Joy Box including games, puzzles, toys, books or school supplies to a child caring for a family member with an illness or disability.
- $20 puts a basketball in a box
- $40 creates a stationery pack
- $75 puts toys in a box
- $150 fills a box with toys, games and books
- $260 fills and delivers a Joy Box to a child to any postcode in Australia
- $300 helps us deliver more Joy Boxes to young carers
Just a few dollars can help put a smile on a child’s face.
- You can make a donation via a bank transfer, debit card, credit card, or PayPal
- Give to connect Joy Boxes to young carers
- All donations over $2 are tax-deductible
If you want to donate a toy to one of our young carers you can do so via our online toy store ‘Simply Giving’, where you can shop for toys online. You can choose from hundreds of quality new toys by:
- Price Range
and the toys will be distributed directly to us. All donations via Simply Giving are tax-deductible
Watch a 2 min video that explains the benefits of giving to charities like CaringKids online.
We rely on the generosity of our supporters. If you would like to help us deliver Joy Boxes to young carers and want to make a donation, be a cash donation or a toy, your support will ensure we can deliver Joy Boxes to kids who need them most.